THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Week 10: #23 Is this really the end? Or just the beginning... - POST


My favorite discoveries were the avatars,bloglines, and youtube.

It helped my goals on this cause I didn't know if I was able to finish the project. But I did, and I learned more about blogging than I ever knew.

Overall it was pretty easy to do a blog and get it started.

An idea is probably to have a blog about people that read books and recommending them to other patrons.

I would probably hold off on other web 2.0 programs, till I get more experience on the ones that I just learned.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.